● DO make it easy on yourself by using a router table with the bowl upside down to keep your project flat and avoid using the “spanner” handheld method.
● DO keep detail on the inside smooth for easy cleaning.
● DO feel free to get as detailed as you choose on the outside.
● DO get creative with your scraps for added detail as we did on the Candy Cane & Turtle.
● DO feel free to make the outside rim as thick or thin as you choose, even making handles if you like.
● DO personalize with an inlay in the bottom layer. (Maybe your Firehouse # in the center of the Fire Shield?)
● DO use a sanding mop to make for easy finishing.
● DO use a salad bowl finish if you plan to use with edibles.