The saw blade that does it all! Many woodworkers need their table saw blade to do all without switching out the blades and these are the saw blades for the job. Combination blades have large gullets for effective chip clearance. These saw blades are made to rip and crosscut hardwoods and softwoods as well as plywood. It can be used on MDF and melamine materials. The alternate top bevel teeth (ATB) with a flat tooth in a grouping of five give these blades the ultimate range of cutting for your table saw. Made in both 20° and 15° hook angles.
Some Amana blades feature
- Large European style microgram carbide tips
- Laser-cut expansion slots to assure plate stability
- Unique technology for perfect straightening, balancing and tensioning
- H7 concentric bore enables a tight fit to eliminate both circular run-out and vibration
- Copper plugs to reduce turbulent noise and vibration
- Large gullets for improved chip clearance
- Reduces resin accumulation and heat build-up
- Tips stay sharper longer resulting in extended blade life
- Applied by using an electrostatic bonding process
10" COMBINATION SAW BLADES
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.