Euro-Rip' Ripping Saw Blades
Designed for ripping hardwood and softwood, this exceptional blade cuts fast and smooth. The flat-top grind and the high positive hook angle reduce feed effort. The anti-kickback limits the thickness of the chip; taken to offer a safer cut. Cooling slots in the body prevent excessive heat build-up.
Some Amana blades feature
- Large European style microgram carbide tips
- Laser-cut expansion slots to assure plate stability
- Unique technology for perfect straightening, balancing and tensioning
- H7 concentric bore enables a tight fit to eliminate both circular run-out and vibration
- Copper plugs to reduce turbulent noise and vibration
- Large gullets for improved chip clearance
- Reduces resin accumulation and heat build-up
- Tips stay sharper longer resulting in extended blade life
- Applied by using an electrostatic bonding process
10" EURO RIP BLADES
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.