Door Lip

These are called door lip or finger pull bits, but they have many uses. If you need to replace a window sill in a vintage setting, there's a bit for that. If you prefer cabinet door and drawers that don't need knobs or pulls, check these bits out. You may wish to try one as a table edge or for trim.