The TrueTrac combines a uniquely designed aluminum extrusion and a matching universal adapter plate that allows you to use any circulcar saw. This design positions your saw on top of the track, not against it, and allows for zero play between the Adapter Plate and the track, giving you complete control of your saw. The edge of the track features a polyvinyl strip, which you will trim with your first use, but from then on this will mark the exact cut position of your blade -- no offset measuring from the blade to saw base required!
The polyvinyl strip also provides zero clearance for a clean, chip-free cut, combined with a non-slip bottom surface to keep the track in place while you cut! The unique design that is built into the TrueTrac guarantees an accurate and easy cut every time, and sets it apart from the competition.
Common TrueTrac Uses:
- Breakdown 4' x 8' sheet goods
- Crosscut single or multiple boards at one time
- Rip narrow boards (like with a table saw)
- Bevel the edges of sheet good or individual boards
- Shave thin strips off workpiece edges to produce boards of precise widths
- Cut tapered shapes for cabinet fillers and similar projects
- Straight edge rip of irregular edges