A good choice for heavy production in any cabinet making shop.
Some Amana blades feature
- Large European style microgram carbide tips
- Laser-cut expansion slots to assure plate stability
- Unique technology for perfect straightening, balancing and tensioning
- H7 concentric bore enables a tight fit to eliminate both circular run-out and vibration
- Copper plugs to reduce turbulent noise and vibration
- Large gullets for improved chip clearance
- Reduces resin accumulation and heat build-up
- Tips stay sharper longer resulting in extended blade life
- Applied by using an electrostatic bonding process
10" CUT-OFF & CROSSCUT
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.