Timber Wolf™ Bandsaw Blades from PS Wood are the most reliable high-performance bandsaw blades you'll ever use!
Made from high silicon, low carbon steel, Timber Wolf™ bandsaw blades run cooler and last longer.
- Milled teeth make them ideal for re-sawing thick stock because these blades are true tracking and DO NOT WANDER.
- Run under low tension, and thus require less horsepower from your band saw.
- These band saw blades produce a thin kerf and can make remarkably tight turns.
- Welds are re-tempered for superior strength at the weld.
- The weld on these blades is warranted.
With re-tempered welds designed for superior strength, Timber Wolf blades are among the most rugged and durable on the market. These bandsaw blades are specifically designed to operate under low tension, requiring less horsepower from the bandsaw and increasing the longevity of both the bandsaw and the blades. Timber Wolf blades' milled teeth make these blades ideal for sawing thick stock, and the blades are guaranteed not to wander.
Please order carefully! You will be responsible for shipping charges on exchanges due to incorrect ordering.
Choose by Width and TPI (Teeth per Inch) - Refer to Usage Chart for Series Information
In stock lengths available: 80", 82", 93.5", 99.75" 105", 111", 115" 133", 137", & 142".
Custom sizes are available. Please call us at 800-472-6950 for pricing.
Click for How to Tune your Bandsaw
Click for Bandsaw Blade Usage
133" Timber Wolf™ Bandsaw Blades
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.