90º Double Edge V-Scoring 25/64″ Wide, 0.090" Flat Bottom Width, 6″ Dia x 5Tooth x 5/8″ Bore V-Scoring blade designed for cutting angled cuts with flat bottoms in aluminum/non-ferrous/plastics composite sandwich materials such as:
- Aluminum, Clay, Zinc & Wood Composite Panels
- Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM)
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)*
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)
ACM 90° V-SCORING SAW BLADE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this include the carbide inserts?
The five inserts are included with the RC-4304. The replacements are RCK-48.
can this be used with makita track saw?
"WARNING: Not to be used with portable saws."
Acm 90v blade: what kind of saw can i use with this blade? Brand pls?
Any saw with a 5/8" bore will work as long as it is not a portable contractor saw. Brand should not be an issue. Scoring would not require a high HP saw.